After the recent, devastating fires in Knysna, Kwikspace Modular Buildings was quick off the mark and undertook the project of rebuilding and supplying classrooms, ablution units and an office unit at Woodridge College and Preparatory School. Read more about the amazing initiative here.
Kwikspace quick to rebuild burnt-down school
- Leading the way in safe pre-fabricated on-site accommodation
- Kwikspace helps Kuruman hospital with Covid-19 clinic requirements
- EnviroServ assists with dough waste solution
- Coronavirus South Africa
- Exits: Past, present and future considerations
- Kwikspace quick to rebuild burnt-down school
- Addressing South Africa's skills deficit
- Rockwood’s exits earn IRR in excess of 23%
- Rockwood closes exits of R9.4 billion and realises high returns
- Rockwood-led consortium sells Tsebo Group to Wendel S.E.